- Consider yourself to be the new addition to your bookshelf. What book would you be and why?
Ans: Any book which is related to success story, for motivation, confidence, success and self education.
- How would you explain Web Development in three sentences to your seven years old niece?
Ans: Write your entire friends name and their address, when you want to see the address of one of your friend, you find it.
- What would the title of your Biography be?
Ans: Tonmoy: The Silent Truth.
- What was the last gift you received from someone or gave someone?
Ans: I gifted a Saree to my mother.
- Pretend you are the CEO of Brainium. What 3 concerns would keep you awake at night?
Ans : 1) Provide the proper resources.
2) Build the culture.
3) Employee happiness.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your Social Accounts?
Ans: My Wish
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how intolerable do you find selfies on Facebook?
Ans: 5 out of 10
- What should be the work philosophy you would like to follow as new Project Manager?
- Complete the work in smart way.
- Complete the work within time.
- Learn new things and practice more.
- Client happiness.
- Which is your favorite part of a day and why?
Ans: When I play to my child, because I get very relaxed and he also enjoys playing with me.
- Please share your experience working with Brainium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Ans: I have an excellent experience working with Brainium, work environment is amazing, and people are very helpful here. When I was joined that time I was very new to this field, from that time to still now I have learned too much from our bosses and they are always help me a lot for any kind of issue. I remembered one incident it’s about 5 years ago, Asif sir told me client wants to talk with me regarding the project, I was very nervous because I hadn’t talked any client before, and I was refused to take call from client, but sir explained me how important is this for the project as well as my career and help me to take call on conference.
- How has your family supported you in shaping your career?
Ans: They are always helped me, especially my father help me a lot when I take any decision.
- Your first one you fell for, or is there a long list? You better be honest this time around!
Ans: The true story is no list I fell for except my wife.
- Finally any message for all your colleagues in Brainium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.?
Ans: Focus on your work, learn more new things and always maintain work ethics.